creative. modern. celebratory. fun

vancouver island photographer - creative & candid on location photography
specializing in weddings, families, kids & babies, engagement & trash-the-dress sessions on
vancouver island, hornby island, the gulf islnds, lower mainland & beyond


Welcome to my photo blog. A place to find pics from my photo sessions (past & present), specials, travels, sneak peaks for clients & some of my favorites from the past. Enjoy... cruise the content (by labels or dates), leave a comment, come back for more! And thanks for stopping by - jennifer

Monday, January 3, 2011

family


my 2 all-grown-up kids live in victoria so each year we get 2 christmases - 1 here on hornby with the family gang & another one after the official christmas there with them & their sweeties & extended family. No photos, though. What was i thinking? Note to self - take out the camera even if the lighting conditions aren't great. I did manage to take it out en route (tess driving across on the hornby ferry) & with my sister's kids & family when the sun shone brightly & we had a walk along the gorge to the most yummy coffee shop & bakery. Ahhh, delight. Here's a taste...



















































6 comments:

  1. Even though you didn't take the camera out at the event, you still have some fun and amazing images! Tess is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics Jen:) Thanks:) Miss you all!! Much love Shar <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you got a lot of great photos!! looks like everyone had so much fun! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely one of the cutest kids ever! Seems like you had a wonderful holiday! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tess is the cutest little thing! Looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these, so real to life. Moment by moment, I feel like I was there. :) And I have to get better about that too ... maybe you can help remind me as well ;)

    ReplyDelete