creative. modern. celebratory. fun

vancouver island photographer - creative & candid on location photography
specializing in weddings, families, kids & babies, engagement & trash-the-dress sessions on
vancouver island, hornby island, the gulf islnds, lower mainland & beyond


Welcome to my photo blog. A place to find pics from my photo sessions (past & present), specials, travels, sneak peaks for clients & some of my favorites from the past. Enjoy... cruise the content (by labels or dates), leave a comment, come back for more! And thanks for stopping by - jennifer

Thursday, September 9, 2010

more melissa & jeff


i know i've said it before (& be sure, i'll say it again)... i love my job. Meeting people like melissa & jeff, watching their wedding day unfold in front of my camera, capturing moments, relationships, connections, smiles & laughter, wonder & delight, & a deep, true, beautiful connection between these two who have just become husband & wife. And to capture it all here where i have the pleasure to live & work - vancouver island & area - wrapped in all it's beauty & diversity. Lucky, lucky me. Many thank yous to you, melissa & jeff, for sharing your day so openly with me. Here's a sample of what i witnessed...




















































No comments:

Post a Comment