creative. modern. celebratory. fun

vancouver island photographer - creative & candid on location photography
specializing in weddings, families, kids & babies, engagement & trash-the-dress sessions on
vancouver island, hornby island, the gulf islnds, lower mainland & beyond


Welcome to my photo blog. A place to find pics from my photo sessions (past & present), specials, travels, sneak peaks for clients & some of my favorites from the past. Enjoy... cruise the content (by labels or dates), leave a comment, come back for more! And thanks for stopping by - jennifer

Friday, August 13, 2010

the o'neill family


i had the delight of meeting & photographing the o'neill family earlier this week. What a troupe! 5 kids 9 years & under, with a dear sweet 3 month old as caboose. I was so blown away by how much energy, fun & delight mom & dad had with all of their kids... watching them play & interact, each one their very unique person. And all dressed up pretty on top of it all! I only have 1 i have to dress each day & i can find that challenging at times. So nicole & grady, you are my new heroes... something to wonder at, delight in & be inspired by. Here's a wander through our late morning...





















2 comments:

  1. Wow, Jennifer... You captured the morning with our family even more beautifully than the momets I remember. Thank you so very much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Jennifer! I absolutely LOVE these shots!...looks like a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete