creative. modern. celebratory. fun

vancouver island photographer - creative & candid on location photography
specializing in weddings, families, kids & babies, engagement & trash-the-dress sessions on
vancouver island, hornby island, the gulf islnds, lower mainland & beyond


Welcome to my photo blog. A place to find pics from my photo sessions (past & present), specials, travels, sneak peaks for clients & some of my favorites from the past. Enjoy... cruise the content (by labels or dates), leave a comment, come back for more! And thanks for stopping by - jennifer

Thursday, June 11, 2009

alex & dale

i've been working through alex & dale's wedding photos & keep coming across images i love from their day. So, another taste from their celebration...

can't you just see the love in this family? In alex's sister's face above & between her & her dad below? The whole day felt like that - love & caring & heaps of sweetness & fun. Yum. And i get to capture it all in photographs. I love my job!



this is one of my favorite photos from the day - shot through the screen door, i love the soft focus & the feeling of alex just getting it together to go meet dale.

a beautiful bride, a big dress & a baby... too cool. I love alex.

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer your photographs brought tears to my eyes, that was such a beautiful day and you captured all of it! Your so talented and an inspiration to me on my journey to becoming a photographer too! Thanks for the great photo's!

    - Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mama, All of these pics are gorgeous!! you truly captured Alex & Dale's amazing spirit! I love them!! and you too xox you are so so so talented.

    ReplyDelete